Prime Time Lacrosse is proud to announce our inaugural summer training camp open to all players in grades three (Class of 2026) through eight grade (Class of 2021) the week of July 17th – 19th, 2017 at Onatru Farm Fields in South Salem, New York from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
Headlining our camp this summer is Team USA and Major League Lacrosse Stars Ned Crotty (Rochester Rattlers), Drew Adams (New York Lizards), & Greg Gurenlian (New York Lizards).
In addition, the camp will feature all of Prime Time’s top coaches who are some of the Tristate’s best high school varsity coaches, college coaches, and college players.
The camp is structured to provide all players with high level instruction weither you are new to the sport or a seasoned player. Every player will be put through position specific training instruction in a coaching environment that has a player to coach ratio of 5:1, live game situation and stick development training.
All players will receive a Prime Time reversible, lanyard and sticker. The cost for this three day elite summer camp is $295. For additional information regarding this camp feel to contact us at Info@PTLacrosse.com.
Onatru Farm Fields
99 Elmwood Road
South Salem, NY 10518
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Coach Crotty is one of the most prestigious offensive players in the world as a two time player on Team USA (2010 & 2014), Division One NCCA and 2015 Major League Lacrosse National Champion. At Duke, Ned lead the Blue Devils to the 2010 National Championship game, was a three time All-American at both the midfield and attack position along with being the Tewaaraton Trophy recipient his senior year for the NCAA top player.
Professionally Ned was the Number One Overall Draft Pick in the 2010 Major League Lacrosse draft and the 11th Overall Draft Pick in 2010 by the Colorado Mammoth in the National Lacrosse League . For his efforts his rookie year Ned was named the MLL 2010 Cascade Rookie of the Year and is a three time MLL All-Star (2011, 2013 & 2016). Ned will be working with all our offensive players throughout all three days of camp.
The GOAT of all time when it comes to faceoffs, Coach Gurenlian has revolutionized the game of lacrosse and the way the faceoff position is played. A founder of the FACEOFF Academy, Beast has accomplished more in the sport of lacrosse then any other faceoff player in the history of the sport. His resume includes;
- 2015 Major League Lacrosse League MVP
- FaceOff Specialist for Team USA
- MLL All-Time Career FaceOff Wins & GB Leader
- MLL Record Holder for Most FO wins in a season
- MLL Record Holder for highest win % in a season
- MLL Record Holder for Most GB in a season
- NY Lizards Career FaceOff Wins Leader
- NY Lizards Career Roundball Leader
- 2016 MLL FaceOff Man of the Year
- 2015 MLL FaceOff Man of the Year
- 2014 MLL FaceOff Man of the Year
- 9 year MLL Veteran
- MLL All-Star (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
- MLL ALL Pro (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, & 2012)
- Penn State (2002-2006)
Coach Beast will be dropping his faceoff knowledge to all our campers on the last day of camp on July 19th.
- Ryder Bohlander – Head Coach Manhattanville College & Maryland Alumni
- Scott Bulkley –Head Varsity Coach Newtown High School & UNC Alumni
- Justin Schneidman –Assistant Coach Manhattanville College & Cortland Alumni
- Jeremy Guski-Assistant Varsity Coach John Jay High School & UMASS Alumni
- Brian Smith-Varsity Assistant Coach Bronxville High School& Salisbury Alumni
- Nick Hautau-Assistant Varsity Coach Greenwich High School & Sacred Heart Alumni
- Chris Madalon- New York Lizards & UNC Alumni
- Sean O’Rourke- Varsity Assistant Coach John Jay High School & Nazareth Alumni
Plus many more!